Arakyta Services Breakdown
ÿSphere is an all-inclusive solution developed to provide customers with computer services that are simple to manage and easy to afford. The packages offered include software and service, combined into an affordable monthly payment.
Proactive, Not Reactive
What’s the biggest challenge with modern technology? Security updates and maintenance. ÿSphere provides a proactive managed service with an easily projected budget expense, in contrast with wildly fluctuating monthly bills that can occur due to break/fix methodology. Our managed platform covers up to five devices per user, from cellular phones, to the cloud, and everything in between.
Imagine… Your workday is progressing as usual, but when you try to print the report you’ve been working on all day; it just won’t print! What do you do? Call the ÿDesk! ÿDesk is our fully staffed help desk that is here to help with your tech problems. From Android to Windows 10, our support staff will help when you need it most. (Details on supported products, devices, software and hours of operation, are listed on our website)
- Management system that provides full life-cycle asset control
- Complete system hardware and software inventory
- Complete system documentation
- Remote device management and reporting
- Operating systems and third-party software patch updates
- Antivirus / Malware Protection – used to prevent, detect, and remove viruses
- ÿDesk – Provides customer with unlimited customer phone, email and portal support
- Management software that allows customers to create, view, and manage their own IT service tickets and projects
- Customer-controlled scheduling of remote technical support sessions
- Remote Access – Provides remote access to any device we are maintaining
- Microsoft 365 or Office 365 License and License Management (Based upon option selected)
ÿCyber is comprehensive solution developed to provide customers with extra security features for a more protected computing environment.
Stay Ahead of Outages
What causes IT outages? Human error, hardware issues, and environmental factors can all contribute. Implementing dark web, cyber, and network monitoring is one of the most basic and simple ways to prevent these outages from ever happening. Dark web, cyber, and network monitoring gives you the visibility needed to stay one step ahead of potential issues. By monitoring these areas and tracking live network performance data in an easy-to-read interface, you can identify outages that could potentially cause bottlenecks for your business.
Fix Issues Faster
In an outage, time is money. Dark web, cyber, and network monitoring makes problem-solving easier and faster for time-strapped businesses. Whether you’re dealing with a compromised password, denial of service attack, or a hardware error, the monitoring tools will bring attention to these matters and address them appropriately.
Gain Immediate ROI
Businesses face heavy workloads and increasingly complex projects, often without the ideal time, staff, or budget needed to complete them. The right software monitoring tools can deliver immediate ROI. With these tools, you no longer need to manually dig into technical details. You can instead use that time to work on more critical projects. The ability to see the source of issues cuts down on tedious troubleshooting time, while getting ahead of security breaches, network problems, and outages reduces the overall IT expense to your organization.
Manage Growing and Changing Access to Your Network
With technological innovation and the rise in connected devices, today’s business environments are growing in size and complexity. The number of Internet-connected things is expected to reach 20.4 billion by 2020, according to one Gartner report—and while most of those devices are consumer-focused, 3.1 billion were business-related in 2017. Whether it’s an internet-enabled sensor, wireless device, or cloud technology, each device needs to be monitored continuously for major fluctuations and suspicious activity.
- Dark Web Monitoring of business and user information
- Cyber Monitoring – SIEM aggregation and reporting
- Network LAN / WAN Monitoring
- Internet filtering – filters web traffic and eliminates threats, such as viruses, worms, malicious content and attachments, and other junk mail before reaching the end user (disclaimer: no product catches all threats, ultimately it is the user’s responsibility to ensure they are not opening a malicious link or email) (Dependent on using a Datto DNA Router)
- Phishing and Security Awareness Training
ÿCompliance is an in-depth solution developed to enable Financial and Healthcare Organizations to meet stringent regulatory requirements in a simple and effective manner.
Know Your Systems and Network
What causes compliance problems? Lack of endpoint management, human error, hardware issues, and environmental factors can all contribute. Implementing endpoint and network monitoring is one of the most basic and simple ways to prevent these outages from happening in the first place. Endpoint and network monitoring provide the visibility needed to stay one step ahead of potential issues. By showing live network performance data in an easy-to-read interface, endpoint and network monitoring software helps identify compliance problems that could cause regulatory problems for your business.
Encrypt and Protect
Compliance requires proper planning, communication, implementation, and management. Making sure all your systems are set up with the proper type and level of encryption will ensure compliance for these systems. Using encrypted email will ensure sensitive data is not exposed to others while traversing the internet to the intended recipient.
Advanced Threat Containment
Email phishing and bad actors are on the rise and are causing more loss of data and unnecessary expenses for businesses than ever before. The average cost of a phishing attack for a mid-size company is $1.6 million. Being able to minimize this threat is paramount for regulated companies. Our Advanced Threat Protection solution will scan emails in a secure environment before they reach your inbox, mitigating the harm these emails can pose.
With data loss prevention policies and labeling of proprietary or regulated documents, your organization can control the flow of information inside and outside of the organization. These controls will allow your organization to set what type of access, if any, an individual or group is allowed. The granular nature of these policies can be such that you may allow view access, but not print ability – or you may allow view and print, but not allow the document to be forwarded. All these permissions can be set to expire when your organization decides.
- Complete asset inventory
- Complete asset versioning information
- Complete firewall / router / switch / access point / power management with access control monitoring and reporting
- Complete network intrusion monitoring and reporting
- Complete network documentation
- Endpoint / Server Email encryption
- Advanced Threat Protection with real-time email link website scanning (Email and virus protection sandbox)
- Endpoint device encryption
- Full monitoring and reporting of endpoints to ensure regulatory compliance
- OS patch management, monitoring, and reporting
- Firewall management, monitoring, and reporting
- Disk encryption management, monitoring, and reporting
- Antivirus and malware management, monitoring, and reporting
- OS security policy management, monitoring, enforcement, and reporting
- Latest fully managed version of the Windows 10 Enterprise Operating System
- Full Data Loss Prevention policies and labels created and placed on document storage locations
- Portable device management and monitoring (This is a nominal monthly add-on)
- Security awareness training