ÿCompliance is an in-depth solution developed to enable Financial and Healthcare Organizations to meet stringent regulatory requirements in a simple and effective manner.
Know Your Systems and Network
What causes compliance problems? Lack of endpoint management, human error, hardware issues, and environmental factors can all contribute. Implementing endpoint and network monitoring is one of the most basic and simple ways to prevent these outages from happening in the first place. Endpoint and network monitoring provide the visibility needed to stay one step ahead of potential issues. By showing live network performance data in an easy-to-read interface, endpoint and network monitoring software helps identify compliance problems that could cause regulatory problems for your business.
Encrypt and Protect
Compliance requires proper planning, communication, implementation, and management. Making sure all your systems are set up with the proper type and level of encryption will ensure compliance for these systems. Using encrypted email will ensure sensitive data is not exposed to others while traversing the internet to the intended recipient.
Advanced Threat Containment
Email phishing and bad actors are on the rise and are causing more loss of data and unnecessary expenses for businesses than ever before. The average cost of a phishing attack for a mid-size company is $1.6 million. Being able to minimize this threat is paramount for regulated companies. Our Advanced Threat Protection solution will scan emails in a secure environment before they reach your inbox, mitigating the harm these emails can pose.
With data loss prevention policies and labeling of proprietary or regulated documents, your organization can control the flow of information inside and outside of the organization. These controls will allow your organization to set what type of access, if any, an individual or group is allowed. The granular nature of these policies can be such that you may allow view access, but not print ability – or you may allow view and print, but not allow the document to be forwarded. All these permissions can be set to expire when your organization decides.
- Complete asset inventory
- Complete asset versioning information
- Complete firewall / router / switch / access point / power management with access control monitoring and reporting
- Complete network intrusion monitoring and reporting
- Complete network documentation
- Endpoint / Server Email encryption
- Advanced Threat Protection with real-time email link website scanning (Email and virus protection sandbox)
- Endpoint device encryption
- Full monitoring and reporting of endpoints to ensure regulatory compliance
- OS patch management, monitoring, and reporting
- Firewall management, monitoring, and reporting
- Disk encryption management, monitoring, and reporting
- Antivirus and malware management, monitoring, and reporting
- OS security policy management, monitoring, enforcement, and reporting
- Latest fully managed version of the Windows 10 Enterprise Operating System
- Full Data Loss Prevention policies and labels created and placed on document storage locations
- Portable device management and monitoring (This is a nominal monthly add-on)
- Security awareness training